Changes Saved.
Error Occurred!


How do I put a temporary stop on my paper?

You can place a temporary stop, or vacation hold, on your subscription.  You can do this one of two ways:

  1. Visit the  Subscriber Services Center on the web.  Log in with your phone number and house number (or email address and account number), then click "Vacation Holds" in the left hand navigation area to place the vacation hold.
  2. Call the News & Observer customer service during normal business hours, at 800-522-4205.

Related Articles